Thursday, July 03, 2008

Summer of 2007!!

Yesterday, I met a friend from my alma mater and we were having a casual discussion when suddenly he referred to our small stint at Mumbai almost a year back. I could see that twinkle in his eyes and my thoughts went back to the summer of 2007.
What fun our gang of 9 had!!
Well this post is the story of 7 guys and two girls !! This is dedicated to all my friends with whom I had one of the most memorable summer of my life.
I would cherish remembering:
  1. The mouth watering dinners at Bhagat Tarachand
  2. The pastries at Theobroma
  3. The soupy birthday at marine-drive
  4. The alumni meet and trip back, finding ourselves locked outside our hostel
  5. The visits to the art galleries around Mumbai
  6. The walks on Colaba Causeway
  7. Chinese food at 5 spice
  8. The late night movie session in our hostel room
  9. The visit of ladies to our gents' hostel and its afternath
  10. The trip to Elephanta caves
  11. Movies at the multiplexes and the not-so-multiplexes in south Bombay
  12. The veg-grilled sandwitch near VT subway and the McDonal burgers
  13. The golas at Girgaum Chaupati
  14. The dinner at soul fry casa and the upset stomach after that
  15. The walks on marine drive

Thank you folks for being there and making them one of the best days of my fife !!

2 comments:

  1. i have never been able completely explain why i love bombay so much. the dust and teh smoke, the crowded streets, the packed local trains would make the city any claustrophobic's nightmare. but i lovethe place nevertheless...

    ReplyDelete