Thursday, September 23, 2010

Why do I write?

This ain't a famous blog. There hardly is any audience to my posts. Yet, I write. And I write quite regularly, except for those moments when I am very happy or very depressed (and don't have time or don't feel like writing).

I write because I just love to see how simple sentences take form of a big paragraph. How my thoughts translate to words. And to my amazement, many-a-times, when I read my own writitings, I feel good.

I developed interest in writing in my Tenth grade. I used to love 'Interact in English' course. The notices, advertisements and memos used to be tests of my creativity. And this love for words stayed on.

So I write. Mindlessly. Aimlessly. And for no audience.

I write for myself!

4 comments:

  1. hey.. i read ur blogs n i love them.. pls continue..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ritu, thanks for those kind words. Am not discontinuing this blog, It was just a random thought thay came to my mind!

    ReplyDelete