Monday, January 05, 2009

The Inaugral Post!

This is going to be the inaugural post in 2009 on my blog. I was wondering, what to write and then decided to talk about those moments from 2008 that I would always remember.
Let me begin from the beginning:

Placements 2008 @ XIMB : And what trying times!! Have seen the best of friend turning foes
Trip to Simlipal and Hirakud : Amazing time with batchmates… wonder how many of them qualify to be friends… guess quite a few of them!
Maxinations 2008 @ XIMB : Our last chance to prove our worth !! :P and boy!! What a victory we had!!
Convocation : Was such a proud moment for me and my family!
Orissa darshan with Family
Bootcamp @ Irevna, Chennai

Transfer to Mumbai
Hunting a house in Mumbai : Trust me it is difficult than mouse hunt and I saw this for I have tried both :P
The Jinxed Happy Singh!!
First Birthday in Mumbai with friends :
I literally ran out of air !!!
The guests at our place… they just can’t resist our house :P
The coffee time with colleague-turned-friends at office
The Rakshabandhan weekend... Never would I have been so optimistic and so much in trouble!!
Matheran trip
Diwali trip.... Never could I have been so much more optimistic... missing the train... and flight fares touching skies..

Watching plays in Theatres and the associated events!! – Am sure “R” has much more to say about it !!
Numerous evenings spent in South Mumbai
The Mumbai Terror Attack!
The pulao and rassams we made
Receiving a close friend at the Airport
Seeing a friend break-up with that someone special
The New Year eve bash….. Wouldn’t talk much bout it though: P


These moments take me to lines from one of the various Hindi poems i like....
क्या भूलूँ, क्या याद करूँ मैं,
अगणित उन्मादों के क्षण हैं,
अगणित अवसादों के क्षण हैं...

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading in detail, the list of experiences in 2008!

    Till then, Happy Blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kidddoo!!

    U finally updated your blog...U knw what! I was there for so many of these things, it could have been my Inaugral post!

    N yes, I for one cant forget the house ( houses?), the cooking, the cold coffees and "fast walks" after stuffing ourselves beyond capacity, the theatre and book shopping, the Mc D on Colaba couseway, the dalal street and "Tata on BSE", the unfinished lamp, the "hey! u know this song..." time, the vegetable shopping and movie times, bean bag fights ...looking for Juhu Mocha and Icecream at Naturals in teh middle of the night and petrol for kunal's bike and shopping at Phoenix mills and the local trains we almost missed cos someone "couldnt" get on...

    and the only message i sent from the Mumbai airport, and the only possible answer that could have been received :)

    Smiles,
    Shuchi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know what....
    I dunno why but felt great reading your comment!!!

    Sweet ol' memories... you forgetting how we had scolded you for partying in thane when Mumbai was in seize..... and the same someone was saying "uff.... usko bhi abhi b'day celebrate karni thi" :)

    ReplyDelete