Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Only one word would describe me the best : Blunt. Its been 24 years, and its dificult to change perfection, so me gonna stay the way i am...its ur call- take it or leave it. There are some other adjectives that suite me : stubborn, adamant , impatient, impulsive.....I could go on n on...but who is reading....r u??? well if u have read this far, then I guess u wud not be interested to know more about me.....
But man by nature wants to display him in the world "trade show"...so here I am, writing about myself...Hoping someone somewhere wud be reading this piece of crap!!!...I am a creative person, hate braggers n aproval seekers..First impression matters n stayz forever...I got my own idealogies....N wheter I stick to them or not....that is definitely upto me......This is Sudeep Dube for You....
Yaaron ka Yaar...aur Dushmanon ka Dushman!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi sudeep,
    Liked your blogs,this and "kavya sanklan".Intresting and well said.Thanks . Enjoyed reading hindi kavita and other posts. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete